From Nishanth S <chinchu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Output Schema in Avro Map Reduce
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:41:30 GMT
Hello,

Could  some  one tell me if  there is a way  not to set schemas in a mapr
reduce driver that outputs avro files.The input is a binary format.Right
now I have to do this.

       AvroJob.setOutputKeySchema(job, Schema.create(Schema.Type.NULL));
        AvroJob.setOutputValueSchema(job,B.getClassSchema() );

This works well when you have one output schema  but what  should be the
approach when there are multiple schemas.Which schema should we set in
AvroJob?.

-Nsihan