From Nikhil Ramteke <niks.ramt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 05:03:56 GMT
+1 Zhijie, or if that doesn't work may be you can run

*ps -aef | grep hadoop*

on terminal and check the value of *-Dyarn.log.dir*,
that should give you where are logs getting printed.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Zhijie Shen <zshen@hortonworks.com> wrote:

>  ​That's just some warnings from web component. It should do harm to your
> RM. You should check the RM log. Check if you defined HADOOP_YARN_HOME/logs
> or YARN_LOG_DIR​, where the daemon log lives.
>

>  Thanks,
>
> Zhijie
> *Sent:* Wednesday, July 01, 2015 10:18 AM
> *To:* user@hadoop.apache.org
> *Cc:* Ted Yu
> *Subject:* Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.
>
>  I have no file /var/log/messages.
>
> I am using hadoop-2.6.0
>
> Wellington:~/repositories/git/hadoop-2.6.0$ ./sbin/start-yarn.sh
>

> On 07/01/2015 05:56 PM, Ted Yu wrote:
>
> Can you check /var/log/messages to see if there is some clue ?
>
>  Which hadoop release are you using ?
>
>  Can you provide the command line for the resource manager ?
>
>  Thanks
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:38 AM, xeonmailinglist-gmail <
> xeonmailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  I am running the hadoop MRv2 in a cluster with 4 nodes. Java 8 is
>> installed.
>> I start the resource manager and the node manager normally, but during
>> the execution the resource manager crashes with the error below. Any help
>> to solve this? Is it a problem related to java heap, or memory?
>>

>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:05 PM com.google.inject.servlet.InternalServletModule$BackwardsCompatibleServletContextProvider
get
>> WARNING: You are attempting to use a deprecated API (specifically, attempting to
@Inject ServletContext inside an eagerly created singleton. While we allow this for backwards
compatibility, be warned that this MAY have unexpected behavior if you have more than one
injector (with ServletModule) running in the same JVM. Please consult the Guice documentation
at http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/Servlets for more information.
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
register
>> INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver
as a provider class
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
register
>> INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.RMWebServices
as a root resource class
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
register
>> INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler as a provider
class
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl
_initiate
>> INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17 AM'
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory
getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver
to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"

--
..nIx..