From "Mandalia, Hiren M" <Hiren.Manda...@ca.com>
Subject Hadoop User Research Study ($100)
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 15:45:38 GMT
Hello,

Apologies if I'm posting to the wrong group however I thought this was right audience for
the research study I'm conducting hence this posting.

I'm a user experience researcher @ CA Technologies<http://www.ca.com>. I'm running a
research study to understand the role of Hadoop / Big Data users (admins, developers, architects
etc.) as they face many different challenges with changing technology landscape. I'm requesting
for a 90 min phone interview at your convenience in the coming days / weeks. As a token of
appreciation CA Technologies will offer $100 American Express gift card for your time. Please
email me at hiren.mandalia@ca.com if you are interested.

Thank you!
Hiren