From Janghwan Lee <janghwan....@gmail.com>
Subject Default address configuration of Yarn HA cluster
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 22:36:22 GMT
Hi hadoop users,
For single resource manager, I can configure only
`yarn.resourcemanager.hostname` than other addresses are automatically set
with default port with entries as following.

<property>
<name>yarn.resourcemanager.resource-tracker.address</name>
  <value>${yarn.resourcemanager.hostname}:8031</value>
  <source>yarn-default.xml</source>
</property>

However, it seems there is not any default values for HA configuration. For
example, even though i set `yarn.resourcemanager.hostname.rm1`, i can't
find default value of `yarn.resourcemanager.resource-tracker.address.rm1`.
Do I have to set up all other addresses manually in HA? And what happens if
I set only `hostname`. I'm asking this since it seems working well with
hostname configuration only.

Thanks,
Janghwan

P.S. This is my first mailing list post. I am sorry if i violated any
protocol, and let me know please.