From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copy data from one hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster + cant use distcp
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 06:06:38 GMT
In thats It will be like three step process .
1. first cluster (secure zone) HDFS  -> copytoLocal -> user local file
system
2. user local space -> copy data -> second cluster user local file system
3. second cluster user local file system -> copyfromlocal -> second
clusterHDFS

Am I on the right track ?