From Bao Sheng Li <diamondi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set Replica Issue
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:36:36 GMT
Hi Yanbo,

I run stat to verify that this file has 3 replicas. If this is a shell
problem, any way to work around, otherwise, it just hangs. Also, I check
NameNode log, no any clues.

dal@swat1lxas02 bin]$ ./hdfs dfs -stat  "%r"
/user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
15/06/16 09:32:37 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
3
[dal@swat1lxas02 bin]$ ./hadoop fs -setrep -w 3
 /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
15/06/16 09:33:01 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Replication 3 set: /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
Waiting for /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml .....