From Yanbo Liang <yblia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FSImage from uncompress to compress change
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:54:25 GMT
As far as I know, HDFS get image compression information from image file
when loading fsimage.
So you can correctly load fsimage file even you set different compression
codec.
I strongly recommend to do these operations with the same version and run
"hdfs dfsadmin -saveNamespace" to save the new compacted fsimage to
decrease storage size.