From Yanbo Liang <yblia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set Replica Issue
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 04:18:55 GMT
1, It means that you can not use native library for your platform which is
written by C/C++ and will performance benefit. However, it can be replaced
by buildin-java classes. This is a warning log not error one, so it doesn't
matter.
2, You can check the replicas number of this file by other ways. If it
satisfy with the replicas restriction, it may be some problems with the
shell output. If it does not satisfy, try to find clue from logs.