From SF Hadoop <sfhad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copy data from one hadoop cluster to another hadoop cluster + cant use distcp
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:45:39 GMT
Really depends on your requirements for the format of the data.

The easiest way I can think of is to "stream" batches of data into a pub
sub system that the target system can access and then consume.

Verify each batch and then ditch them.

You can throttle the size of the intermediary infrastructure based on your
batches.

Seems the most efficient approach.