From Grandl Robert <rgra...@yahoo.com>
Subject reduce finished container statuses not present at AM
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 05:57:37 GMT
Hi guys,
I was running a simple Terasort job with 4 mappers and 2 reducers using Hadoop 3.0.0-Snapshot(trunk).
I was analyzing the finished containers reported to AM in RMContainerAllocator.java ->
getResources(), but I realized that none of the finished containers for reducers are sent
back to AM. Is this a bug or as designed ?

I remember I did a similar analysis for Hadoop 2.3 and I got finished containers statuses
both for mappers and reducers.

Could someone explain me what is the case ?
Thank you,Robert