From Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Using UserGroupInformation in multithread process
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 20:14:04 GMT
Do you mean TGT tickets or tokens? Anyway, they should be across threads. Did you check if
you're using the same UGI object in different threads?

From: Gaurav Gupta <gaurav.gopi123@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:35 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Using UserGroupInformation in multithread process

I am using UserGroupInformation to get the Kerberos tokens.
I have a process in a Yarn container that is spawning another thread (slave). I am renewing
the Kerberos Tokens in master thread but the slave thread is still using older Tokens.
Are tokens not shared across threads in same JVM?

View raw message