From Kevin <kevin.macksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using YARN with native applications
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 13:36:38 GMT
Thanks for the tip. In the trunk it looks like the NodeManager's monitor
thread doesn't care if the process tree's cores overflows the container's
CPU limit. Is this monitored elsewhere?

I have my eyes on
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/server/nodemanager/containermanager/monitor/ContainersMonitorImpl.java#L476