From Arpit Agarwal <aagar...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: What is the git clone URL for a stable apache hadoop release
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 22:59:44 GMT
Rongzheng,

The correct URL is https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop.git

To target a stable release you can either checkout the corresponding git tag or download the
source release from https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html

You may see occasional test failures as some tests are flaky so feel free to file a Jira and
attach test logs if the issue has not been reported already. If you see a large number of
failures it could be specific to your setup.