From Answer Agrawal <yrsna.tse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we run mapreduce job from eclipse IDE on fully distributed mode hadoop cluster?
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 18:04:41 GMT
Thanks Jonathan

I have installed and configured my own hadoop cluster with one master node
and 7 slave nodes. Now I just want to make sure that job running through
Eclipse is internally same as running through jar file. Also job history
server and web ui 8088 shows only list of those jobs which are submitted
through jar using terminal.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina@eagleeyet.net