From Raghavendra Chandra <raghavchandra.learn...@gmail.com>
Subject How to append the contents to a output file
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 03:59:14 GMT
Dear Team,

I am trying to append the contents to a reducer output file using multiple

My requirement is to write the reducer output to mutiple folders and the
data must be appended to the existing content.

Now I have used the custom output format by extending the Text output
format class and able to write the data into multiple folders but the issue
I am facing is, it is overwriting the data in the files but I would rather
want it to append the data to the output files.

Please let me know how to handle this situiation.

Thanks and regards,

Raghav Chandra

View raw message