From Billy Watson <williamrwat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Find S3N Filesystem Hadoop 2.6
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:21:31 GMT
I appreciate the response. These JAR files aren't 3rd party. They're
included with the Hadoop distribution, but in Hadoop 2.6 they stopped being
loaded by default and now they have to be loaded manually, if needed.

Essentially the problem boils down to:

- need to access s3n URLs
- cannot access without including the tools directory
- after including tools directory in HADOOP_CLASSPATH, failures start
happening later in job
- need to find right env variable (or shell script or w/e) to include
jets3t & other JARs needed to access s3n URLs (I think)

William Watson
Software Engineer
(904) 705-7056 PCS