From Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ipc.client RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:42:17 GMT
I found out that the $JAVA_HOME specified in hadoop-env.sh was different from "java -version"
in the command line. So I fix the variable to point to JAVA_1.7 (the jar file is also written
with 1.7)
Still I get ipc.client error but this time it sound different. The whole output (in verbose
mode) is available at http://pastebin.com/A7SzcqBD

You can see in the bottom that hadoop is up and works properly. It is really an annoying message.
Do you have any idea about that? I faced that problem before but at that time, the report
command showed that datanode was off.

This time I see the datanode is up so I really wonder how to overcome this annoying error!
 Regards,
Mahmood