From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 05:12:12 GMT
Hi Krish!

While I could not find a posting that appeared to be from you about this, I
did find this one that sounds like the same problem:

http://tiny.cloudera.com/oqqzr

If that is not your problem, please post a new topic over on the vendor
site and send me a note off list. I will make sure someone ends up
answering.

--
Sean