From Ulul <had...@ulul.org>
Subject Re: Using Slider as a default mechanism for HBase on HDP 2.2
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:02:29 GMT
Hi

I was wondering the same, the following post suggests that HBase+Slider
integration in Ambari should be delivered with HDP 2.3 or even 2.2.1
http://hortonworks.com/blog/discover-hdp-2-2-apache-hbase-yarn-slider-fast-nosql-access/
It also contains a link to a doc on how to install HBase over Slider on
HDP 2.2
(docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.2.0/YARN_RM_v22/running_applications_on_slider/index.html#Item1.1.7)

What I couldn't find is how you migrate from "standalone" to
Slider-based for an existing HBase deployment. If you try that and have
feedback don't hesitate to share

Ulul