From Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org>
Subject Building for Windows
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 22:02:46 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm absolutely new to hadoop and a customer asked me to build version 2.6 for
Windows Server 2012 R2. I'm myself a java programmer, among other things, but
I've never used hadoop before.

I've downloaded and installed JDK7, Maven, Cygwin (for sh, mv, gzip, ...) and
other toys specified in the BUILDING.txt file bundled with hadoop sources. I
also set the PATH and other environment variables (JAVA_HOME, ZLIB_HOME,
Platform, ...).

Running

mvn package -Pdist -Dtar

it compiles everything till MiniKDC included, but then it fails a test after
compiling Auth.

Here you can see the full output of the mvn command:

http://hastebin.com/aqixebojuv.tex

Can you help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
Lucio.