From "Roland DePratti" <roland.depra...@cox.net>
Subject RE: Yarn AM is abending job more information
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:02:48 GMT

Thanks for looking at the output and your feedback.  I want to make sure I
understand your input correctly.

My cluster is a set of old dual core machines and my client is a virtual box
VM with 10 GB mem allocated to it.

I did some more testing (and will continue to do so to track down the

I found that if I move my jar file to the resource manager server on the
Dell cluster and execute it local (rather than remotely) it runs to a
successful completion. So there is definitely something not right somewhere
and I have to believe it is a setup problem on my part, not a hardware

Here is the job output:

-           rd