From Alec Taylor <alec.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Low-latency queries, HDFS exclusively or should I go, e.g.: MongoDB?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 05:02:21 GMT
Small amounts in a one node cluster (at first).

As it scales I'll be looking at running various O(nk) algorithms,
where n is the number of distinct users and k are the overlapping
features I want to consider.

Is Apache Spark good as a general database as well as it's more fancy
features? - E.g.: considering I'm building a network, maybe using
their graph database features?