From Krish Donald <gotomyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Able to access namenode UI through ip address but not using hostname
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 20:25:13 GMT
I get below error:

The server at *mynamenode* can't be found because the DNS look-up failed.
DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet
address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the
Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an
unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom
accessing the network.