From Drake민영근 <drake....@nexr.com>
Subject Re: hadoop yarn
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 07:21:09 GMT
Hi siva,

MR program is almost same for both MR1 or MR2. Just another framework
needed to run the program. If your previous program was written with new
API(org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce packages), just re-complie with hadoop 2
libs. Maybe some errors/depricated methods are popped up, but not critical.

Wish your luck.

Thanks.
Drake Min

Drake 민영근 Ph.D