From Frank Lanitz <frank.lan...@sql-ag.de>
Subject Re: How to debug why example not finishing (or even starting)
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:19:18 GMT
Am 28.01.2015 um 20:14 schrieb Kiran Dangeti:
> Did you set the debug mode ??

Yes, I tried that by putting DEBUG into log4j.properties. Was hit by the
amount of output, but didn't found any usable one as I had no clue what
I was looking after.

However, after a little more searching around I've got the feeling that
this might could be related to some missing memory, as I'm only running
most of the nodes on some test virtual machines with <4GB of Ram. But
wasn't able to go ahead at this point.

Cheers,
Frank