From Anil Jagtap <anil.jag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe me from the list
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:24:41 GMT
Possibly all have got their PHD degrees in hand on Hadoop and they don’t need their group
for knowledge sharing..
I think the best way to keep all the mates busy is asking the experts to share their experiences,
use cases.. help the new-comers…
So far i have seen many emails from Indians… why not one of you in each city organise a
meetup and invite all of them.. doesn’t matter even if its a park and talk talk talk…

Hope the idea is good… other group members.. please share your opinions…

Rgds, Anil

> On 06-Dec-2014, at 1:16 am, Jagannath Naidu <jagannath.naidu@fosteringlinux.com>
wrote:

> Hmmm...
> too many impatient or bothered all at once.
>
> Isn't that weird ????
>
> Or may be I am missing some important news, in which may be you can help.
>

> On 5 December 2014 at 19:15, mark charts <mcharts@yahoo.com <mailto:mcharts@yahoo.com>>
wrote:
> My take on this item is that folks are too preoccupied with existence to be bothered
with a mail list that does not suit their specific needs. Or maybe too impatient for knowledge.
No sky is not falling-not yet anyway.