From Srinivas Chamarthi <srinivas.chamar...@gmail.com>
Subject task reschedule logic
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 09:41:33 GMT

I am trying to modify the TasakImpl where in am trying to fail a succeeded
task to be rescheduled. what is the best way to achive this ?.

I wan tot do this because I want the same map task to be rescheduled on a
different node in different cluster. any help is greatly appreciated.

 I did try to ingest a failed event in TaskImpl based on rack node name so
that the Job (Impl) or the AM would reschedule a failed mapper. But looks
like its not happening that way.

is there a better logic than this ? apprecaite your inputs.

View raw message