From Chana <chana.ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to all this unsubscribe sender
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 13:40:33 GMT
Actually, it's "capisce".

And, obviously, we are all here because we are learning. But, now that
instructions have been posted again - I would expect that people would not
expect to have their
hands held to do something so simple as "unsubscribe". They are supposedly
technologists. I would think they would be able to do whatever research is
necessary to
unsubscribe without flooding the list with requests. It's a fairly common
operation for anyone who has been on the web for a while.