From Tsuyoshi OZAWA <ozawa.tsuyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to the list
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 21:21:50 GMT
Hi Abhishek,

Welcome to Hadoop!
The Hadoop community has maintained the documents for Hadoop for
community edition. You can read it on the web site.
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/

If you'd like to know Hadoop for more detail, "Hadoop: The Definitive
Guide" by Tom White is a good book for you.

You can get early access version from a following link:
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920033448.do?intcmp=il-strata-books-videos-cat-intsrch_hadoop_ct

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

--