From Raj Hadoop <hadoop...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issue while starting a NodeManager
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 23:53:34 GMT
Hi,
I setup a four node VM cluster for Hadoop 2.2.0 using CentOS. On the machine ( named Monkey)
when I am starting the NodeManager I am getting the following error -

org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No
Route to Host from  monkey/192.168.56.154 to horse:8700 failed on socket timeout exception:
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host; For more details see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/NoRouteToHost

I verified the config files and also the communication between the four nodes.
Which configuration file this error would be thrown ? Please advise.

Regards,Raj