From Leonid Fedotov <lfedo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: High Availability hadoop cluster.
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 11:08:15 GMT
Oleg,
why don’t you talk to me?

Put 1 ZK and 1 JN on NN boxes, third one on one of the data nodes.
HA wizard will automatically remove SNN from your cluster and put second NN in it’s place
instead.
If something does not work as you expected, give me a call.

Thank you!

Leonid Fedotov
Systems Architect - Professional Services
lfedotov@hortonworks.com
office: +1 855 846 7866 ext 292
mobile: +1 650 430 1673

The best way to explain - do it yourself.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE