From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Showing INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server once hadoop is upgraded to cdh5.2.0
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 04:45:53 GMT
Why is it showing like this. Any clues.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:15 AM, unmesha sreeveni <unmeshabiju@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Upgraded my Hadoop cluster (CDH) to cdh5.2.0
>
> But once I run my Job with iteration, It is showing after 1 st iterative
> Job.
>

> 14/11/17 09:29:44 INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server: /xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx. Already
tried 0 time(s); retry policy is RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=3, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)
> 14/11/17 09:29:45 INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server: /xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx. Already
tried 1 time(s); retry policy is RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=3, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)
> 14/11/17 09:29:46 INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server: /xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx. Already
tried 2 time(s); retry policy is RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=3, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)