From Pumudu ruhunage <pumud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while writing to HDFS NFS from windows
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:26:26 GMT
Hi Gautam,

Can you please give more details of what you tried ? What's the command you
execute to create? Were you able to browse hdfs through mount point ?
As a alternative have you tried WebHDFS[1
<http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/webhdfs.html>] ? (Since you're using
windows it'll be easy if you try to use webhdfs as it's based on rest calls)

[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/webhdfs.html

Regards,

--
Pumudu Ruhunage