From mark charts <mcha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sr.Technical Architect/Technical Architect/Sr. Hadoop /Big Data Developer for CA, GA, NJ, NY, AZ Locations_(FTE)Full Time Employment
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 01:17:46 GMT
Hello.

I am interested. Attached are my cover letter and my resume.

Mark Charts

     On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:45 PM, Amendra Singh Gangwar <amendra@exlarate.com>
wrote:

 Hi,

Please let me know if you are available for this FTE position for CA, GA,
NJ, NY with good travel.
Please forward latest resume along with Salary Expectations, Work
Authorization & Minimum joining time required.

Job Descriptions:

Positions            : Technical Architect/Sr. Technical Architect/ Sr.
Hadoop /Big Data Developer

Location              : CA, GA, NJ, NY

Job Type              : Full Time Employment

Domain                : BigData

Requirement 1:

Sr. Technical Architect: 12+ years of experience in the implementation role
of high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/
hospitality domain.

Requirement 2:

Technical Architect: 9+ years of experience in the implementation role of
high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/ hospitality
domain.

Requirement 3:

Sr. Hadoop /Big Data Developer 7+ years of experience in the implementation
role of high end software products in telecom/ financials/ healthcare/
hospitality domain.

Education: Engineering Graduate, .MCA, Masters/Post Graduates (preferably
IT/ CS)

Primary Skills:

1. Expertise on Java/ J2EE and should still be hands on.

2. Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns by
using Open Source products.

3. Design/ Architected and implemented complex projects dealing with the
considerable data size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity.

4. Sound knowledge of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy, SOA,
SCA etc) and capable of identifying and incorporating various NFR’s
(performance, scalability, monitoring etc)

5. Good in database principles, SQL, and experience working with large
databases (Oracle/ MySQL/ DB2).

6. Sound knowledge about the clustered deployment Architecture and should be
capable of providing deployment solutions based on customer needs.

7. Sound knowledge about the Hardware (CPU, memory, disk, network, Firewalls
etc)

8. Should have worked on open source products and also contributed towards
it.

9. Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.

10. Experience in working in ODC model and capable of presenting the Design
and Architecture to CTO’s, CEO’s at onsite

11. Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/ Real
time systems using various Open source technologies lik Solr, hadoop, NoSQL
DB’s, Storm, kafka etc.

Role & Responsibilities (Technical Architect/Sr. Technical Architect)

•Anticipate on technological evolutions.

•Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture.

•Ensure the technical directions and choices.

•Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the large
data processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based
products.

•Driving various Architecture and design calls with bigdata customers.

•Working with offshore team and providing guidance on implementation
details.

•Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to
BigData

•Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.

•Fulfill organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience
within the other groups in the org., conducting various technical sessions
and trainings.

Role & Responsibilities (Sr. Hadoop /Big Data Developer)

•Implementation of various solutions arising out of the large data
processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products

•Active participation in the various Architecture and design calls with
bigdata customers.

•Working with Sr. Architects and providing implementation details to
offshore.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Amendra Singh