From Charles Robertson <charles.robert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expressions in fs paths?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:31:38 GMT
Hi Georgi,

Thanks for your reply. Won't hadoop fs -ls /tmp/myfiles* return all files
that begin with 'myfiles' in the tmp directory? What I don't understand is
how I can specify a pattern that excludes files ending in '.tmp'. I have
tried using the normal regular expression syntax for this ^(.tmp) but it
tries to match it literally.

Regards,
Charles