From Charles Robertson <charles.robert...@gmail.com>
Subject DataNode not recognising available disk space
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:28:09 GMT
Hi all,

I've added a new slave node to my cluster with a (single) larger disk size
(100Gb) than on the other nodes. However, Amabri is reporting a total of
8.6 Gb disk space. lsblk correctly reports the disk size.

Does anyone why this might be? As I understand things you need to tell HDFS
how much space *not* to use, and it will use what it needs from the rest.

(BTW this is not the same data node in my other question on this list,
"Cannot start DataNode after adding new volume.")

Thanks,
Charles