From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local file system to access hdfs blocks
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 03:54:50 GMT
Yehia,

No problem at all. I really appreciate your willingness to help. Yeah. now
I am able to get such information through two steps, and the first step
will be either hadoop fsck or getFileBlockLocations(). and then search the
local filesystem, my cluster is using the default from CDH, which is /dfs/dn

I would like to it programmatically, so wondering whether someone already
done it? or maybe better a hadoop API call already implemented for this
exact purpose

Demai