From murat migdisoglu <murat.migdiso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connecting hiveserver2 through ssh tunnel - time out
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 05:46:09 GMT
Hello,

I solved the problem by tunneling ports 10000 and 8021.

But besides that, the ugly odbc of the ugly windows uses the ugly
registries to keep the url of the the webhdfs.. Thus regedit and change
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ODBC/ODBC.INI/[systemdsn]/WEBHDFSHost to
localhost..

That did the trick..

Thx for your support

Cheers