From Yehia Elshater <y.z.elsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceManager debugging
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 02:01:35 GMT
Hi Naga,

Thanks a lot for your help. I have submitted multiple MapReduce jobs, the
debugger is attached successfully to eclipse and I put a breakpoint in
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager, but, eclipse
debugger still waits without any interruption. However, I put another
breakpoint in another class (for
example RMAppAttemptContainerAllocatedEvent), the debugger reached the
code. Do you have any idea why ResourceManager code was not reachable by
the debugger?

Thanks