From YIMEN YIMGA Gael <gael.yimen-yi...@sgcib.com>
Subject Error when running WordCount Hadoop program in Eclipse
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:15:14 GMT
Hello Hadoopers,

Firstly, I installed a single node cluster HADOOP-1.2.1 from the archive of the Apache web
site, and all is going well.
Secondly, I configured the Eclipse plugin to write Hadoop program in Eclipse and all seems
okay still now.
Thirdly, I write the WordCount program (WordCountMapper.java, WordCountReducer.java, WordCountDriver.java
. All those classes are compiling well)

>From my configuration, I set as arguments for the execution the following:
hdfs://latdevweb02:9000/user/hadoop/input
hdfs://latdevweb02:9000/user/hadoop/output

Now, when I ran the program, the program ran well but nothing is displaying in the console
screen.

Could someone advice for this issue, please ?

[cid:image001.png@01CFC37A.81BA9970]

-------------------
Gaël YIMEN YIMGA

Stagiaire - GBIS
ITEC/CSY/SAT

Tour CB 3 - S 04 025/ 58
170, place Henri Regnault
Paris - La Défense 6

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the
addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.

Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the
message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information with respect to derivative
products.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles
de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion
non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Veuillez consulter le site http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com afin de recueillir d'importantes
informations sur les produits derives.