From "Naganarasimha G R (Naga)" <garlanaganarasi...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: ResourceManager debugging
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2014 12:04:46 GMT
Hi Yehia ,

    I set  "YARN_RESOURCEMANAGER_OPTS" in "<installation folder>/bin/yarn"  and i was
able to debug.

 YARN_RESOURCEMANAGER_OPTS="$YARN_RESOURCEMANAGER_OPTS -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:server=y,transport=dt_socket,address=7089,suspend=n"

Regards,

Naga

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile:  +91 9980040283
Email: naganarasimhagr@huawei.com<mailto:naganarasimhagr@huawei.com>
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com

¡This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended