From Subroto Sanyal <ssan...@datameer.com>
Subject MR AppMaster unable to load native libs
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:54:01 GMT
Hi,

I am running a single node hadoop cluster 2.4.1.
When I submit a MR job it logs a warning:
2014-08-12 21:38:22,173 WARN [main] org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

The problem doesn’t comes up when starting any hadoop daemons.
Do I need to pass any specific configuration so that the child jvm is able to pick up the
native lib folder?

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal