From Wellington Chevreuil <wellington.chevre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in hadoop and java
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:14:59 GMT
These indicates some lib versions conflicts -> UnsupportedOperationException:  setXIncludeAware
is not supported on this JAXP implementation or earlier: class gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory

That classe is in gnujaxp jar. This chart api probably brought different version for this
lib, from the version expected by hadoop code to parse configurations. You should remove all
dependencies for this chart api. Have you tried remove this version from your maven repository?

On 3 Aug 2014, at 05:49, Ekta Agrawal <ektacloudstack@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am writing a code in java that connects to hadoop. Earlier it was running fine. I wanted
to add some charts and I used jfree api,it started giving this error.chart is not using hadoop.
I removed the chart ,but it keeps coming.If anybody can look into it and help me in understanding
that why this error came up and how can I handle it?

parser gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory@8f2ca6:java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:  setXIncludeAware