Hello Dear all,

I would like to evaluate the price of a Hadoop cluster using the below characteristics for my Namenode and for my Datanode.

My cluster should have one Namenode and three datanode.

Could someone help me with the price of commodity hardware with these characteristics, please ?

Standing by …

NAMENODE

Model : xxx

CPU : 2 cpu 2GHz

RAM : 14 GB

HD: 1TB

OS: Rhel or Debian

Content :

Rhel 6 or Debian 7.5

ssh daemon

Apache 2.4

job tracker daemon

namenode daemon

dhcp service

DATANODE

Model : xxx

CPU : 1 cpu 3Ghz

RAM : 16 GB

HD: 3TB

OS: Rhel or Debian

Content :

Rhel 6 or Debian 7.5

ssh daemon

Apache 2.4

task tracker daemon

datanode daemon

dhcp service

Warm regards

-------------------

Gaël YIMEN YIMGA

Stagiaire - GBIS

ITEC/CSY/SAT

Tour CB 3 - S 04 025/ 58

170, place Henri Regnault

Paris - La Défense 6

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information with respect to derivative products.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Veuillez consulter le site http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com afin de recueillir d'importantes informations sur les produits derives.