From "Natarajan, Prabakaran 1. (NSN - IN/Bangalore)" <prabakaran.1.natara...@nsn.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop Realtime Queries
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:50:29 GMT
Hi,

Thank you all for the reply.

I want quick response for SQL queries .

Thanks and Regards
Prabakaran.N

From: ext Bertrand Dechoux [mailto:dechouxb@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:28 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hadoop Realtime Queries

It all depends on the context and what is really meant by realtime. Impala (and other concurrent
alternatives) are not listed among the tools you have tried.
Maybe you should not focus only on batch frameworks for providing a realtime access? The results
are not surprising.

Bertrand Dechoux

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Kumar, Deepak8 <deepak8.kumar@citi.com<mailto:deepak8.kumar@citi.com>>