From Gaurav Gupta <gaurav.gopi...@gmail.com>
Subject Allocating Containers on a particular Node in Yarn
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:45:05 GMT
Hi,

I am using CHD5 (Hadoop 2.3.0-cdh5.0.0) as my Hadoop Distro. I am using
Fair Scheduler. I am requesting for two containers on a particular host,
but I don't get any container back. Here are the container requests

Requested container: Capability[<memory:1024, vCores:0>]Priority[0]
Requested container: Capability[<memory:1024, vCores:0>]Priority[1]

For both the requests the node is set to node1 and rack is null and relaxed
locality is false.

Thanks
Gaurav