From YIMEN YIMGA Gael <gael.yimen-yi...@sgcib.com>
Subject RE: Evaluation of cost of cluster
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:58:37 GMT
Hi,

First, To produce this clear architecture, I used the answer from the question I asked last
time. I thank all people who gave me the clue to do so.

Second, I know that Hadoop mailing is not a shop. I would like just to use experience of some
people here. I know that what I’m challenging today is an issue that has an answer already,
that’s why I submit my request. I can contact some vendors but in my scope, I do not have
ways to do so. To contact a vendors you should have money. I do not have it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

From: Bertrand Dechoux [mailto:dechouxb@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday 17 July 2014 11:50
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: vinodkv@hortonworks.com
Subject: Re: Evaluation of cost of cluster

Hi,

The mail is now nicely formated but I would suggest you take the time to digest answers from
the same question you already asked twice.

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=user%40hadoop.apache.org&q=YIMEN+YIMGA+Gael
https://www.mail-archive.com/user%40hadoop.apache.org/msg15411.html

The hadoop mailing is not a hardware shop. The best way to know the price is ask vendors for
quote and/or check their prices on their website.

Regards

Bertrand Dechoux

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM, YIMEN YIMGA Gael <gael.yimen-yimga@sgcib.com<mailto:gael.yimen-yimga@sgcib.com>>