From "Bhupathi, Ramakrishna" <rama.kr...@hp.com>
Subject No such file or directory
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:16:04 GMT
Folks,

Can you help me with this ? I am not sure why I am getting this  “No such file or directory”
for every hdfs command I use. The Hadoop deamons are running.

The /home/hduser/mydata directory has been formatted by the NameNode.

hduser@hadoop-master:~/mydata$ hdfs dfs -ls ./hdfs/
14/07/29 18:12:48 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable
ls: `./hdfs/': No such file or directory
hduser@hadoop-master:~/mydata$ pwd
/home/hduser/mydata
hduser@hadoop-master:~/mydata$ hdfs dfs -ls /home/hduser/mydata
14/07/29 18:13:19 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable
ls: `/home/hduser/mydata': No such file or directory
hduser@hadoop-master:~/mydata$

--RamaK