From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject why hadoop-daemon.sh stop itself
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 08:35:22 GMT
I use hadoop2.2.0 , I start hadoop-daemon service,like follows:

[hdfs@localhost logs]$ hadoop-daemon.sh start namenode
[hdfs@localhost logs]$ hadoop-daemon.sh start secondarynamenode
[hdfs@localhost logs]$ hadoop-daemon.sh start datanode
[hdfs@localhost logs]$ jps
4135 NameNode
4270 SecondaryNameNode
4331 DataNode
4364 Jps

After a while,when I use jps command,I find datanode is disappeared.Why?
[hdfs@localhost logs]$ jps
4135 NameNode
4270 SecondaryNameNode
4364 Jps