From "navaz" <navaz....@gmail.com>
Subject Huge text file for Hadoop Mapreduce
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 23:22:48 GMT
Hi

I am running basic word count Mapreduce code.  I have download a file
Gettysburg.txt which is of 1486bytes.  I have 3 datanodes and replication
factor is set to 3. The data is copied into all 3 datanodes but there is
only one map task is running . All other nodes are ideal. I think this is
because I have only one block of data and single task is running. I would
like to download a bigger file say 1GB and want to test the network
shuffling performance. Could you please suggest me where can I download the
huge text file. ?

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Navaz